Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Sims 2 Studentenleven No Cd

Ronja.

The Friday Filler I have the last few weeks a little neglected. Today he is ma turn again! The idea came from Barbara
! (bold = my answer)




  • 1. I think today was quite a bummer
  • day.

  • second
    fries
  • I love to eat with your fingers.
  • third The Jungle Camp at RTL I have not seen and I will not look. 4th A smile is always
  • even in bad times.
  • 5th As for coffee, contact with a lot of milk and two big spoons of sugar. Is it any more coffee?
  • 6th
  • I'm so tired constantly that must be the weather.
  • 7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a bit lazy
  • , tomorrow I a trip to Sheffield planned and Sunday I would like perhaps on a mountain (hill) increase
  • !

0 comments:

Post a Comment